Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default textcolor (auto) is not black but grey

Hi to_dutch,

The Automatic text color generally comes from the Windows Displa Appearance Theme settings. Have you changed your color scheme
there? If not you may want to change it then change it back to your regular setting to see if that resets the Automatic setting.

"to_dutch" wrote in message ...
When i started up ms word this morning my default textcolor is not black
anymore but grey. I cann't find how to set it back to black.
I have treid to change it in layout , fonttype, but that is not working.
Please help
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP