See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

"GrtZucchini" wrote in message
Is there anyway to print a small booklet in a manner that will have the

pages
located and numbered correctly? If I have two articles, one of four pages
and the other five, each saved as a separate file with their pages

numbered
in sequence, can I print them on 8 1/2 X 11 paper in landscape to be

folded
in half so that each page will show properly and be correctly numbered.

For example, the sheet should have page 1 on the right and page eight on

the
left and, on the reverse, page two on the left and page seven on the

right.
Can I do this in the Office version of Word or Publisher in an easier

fashion
than setting up each page laboriously on the side of each sheet/ Thank

you.