But note that the number of lines per page can be tweaked using paragraph
spacing. For more, see http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BottomLine.htm

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
The feature you're asking about is only available if support for
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, or Korean is enabled
through Microsoft Office Language Settings.

childeroland wrote:

how do i change the number of lines per page in Word? Word Help says use

the
Document Grid Tab in Page Setup in the File menu but I can't find this

tab?
Is there another way to change the number of lines per page, or how do I

find
this tab?