Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Unable to set margins to default causing page break problems.

Note that if you have the same problem in new documents, you'll need to do
this in Normal.dot; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"nbj4vr" wrote in message
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I don't how many times I can say it,

but
it is much appreciated here in my office. Several people, including

me(who
are all proffessionals) could not think of what the issue could be. LOL
Thanks again. As for Kabir I felt his fustration.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One; click

OK.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"nbj4vr" wrote in message
When using Microsoft Word I am unable to continue typing to the next

page.
don't believe it has anything to do with page break. I think it has to

do
with the margins. When I go into FILE, PAGE SET UP, MARGINS and try

default margins it won't allow me to default and an error message pops

up.