Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Find & Replace two lines at once

If you have pressed Enter after each line, then you have a paragraph for
each line, not a single paragraph. You can still find this text, but you'll
need to enter ^p in placeof the paragraph mark; paste the text of the first
line, type ^p, then paste the text of the second line.

"
wrote in message ...
the entire paragraph I'm trying to paste into the "find what" line is less
than 100 characters. The fact that I've hit enter after each line in the
paragraph is what's making this difficult. Is there just no option to find
multiple lines at once?