Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default view changes when importing from other documents

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:40:00 -0700, karuna
wrote:

When working on a WORD document, I mostly work in the print layout view.
Often, when inserting text taken from other documents given me by a client,
my document will change....the top and bottom margins disappear and the
normal look of the page break (a space between the pages) becomes just a dark
line. I can't tell what has changed....so I can't figure out how to fix it!
Please help -- I want my margins back!

Thanks.

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--