Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default making page wider than 22"? for a table

Well Bruce, in Publisher you never said you wanted a 22" table. This is a
different situation. Publisher tables do not overflow to the next page. If you
setup your page as a poster or banner you will get more than 22" and you can
make the table to fit, the print out will be tiled.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"Bruce" wrote in message
must be a way to do it, in the pub. newsgroup, they say to do it in word then
past it from word into publisher.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Word has a hard-coded limit on the page size of 22" in both directions, so
you aren't going to be able to do what you ask.

Probably JoAnn will be along in a few minutes to tell you how to fix the
table in Publisher...

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Bruce wrote:
Been trying to make a table that I can adjust in publisher. In order
to do that, apparently I have to make it in word, then paste it in
publisher. Can't adjust the cell sizes differently in publisher

It is approx. 30" long, by 2"

I go to page setup, and it will only allow me to do a max. of 22"
either in landscape or portrait mode?