Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default line numbers

BTW,

Being unlike you, who is constantly groussing about selective advanced Word
features that you don't understand or that you don't wish to pursue
yourself, I enabled an Arabic language.

After doing so the the Page Setup dialog that appears when you click the
"dialog box launcher" in the bottom right corner of the Page Setup group or
when you click "Line NumbersLine Numbering Options..." plainly shows a
Section direction field with choices Right-to-left and Left-to-right. If it
had been a snake it would have bitten you. Must something blinding about
blind arrogance after all.

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
On Nov 1, 6:33 pm, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:
Mr. Daniels,

What is your point? I neither know nor care what ever other user of
Usenet prefers to call you.

"Neither no nor care" what other people do is the very definition of
sociopath.

It has nothing to do with what people call _me_ specifically. It has
to do with the way people address each other in this medium throughout
the world.

Should all the other lemmings migrate over the cliff and into the
sea would you follow or be at odds with?

If I were a lemming, and if that behavior were actually what lemmings
do (it isn't), then it would be in my nature to do so as well.

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
On Nov 1, 5:32 pm, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:
Mr. Daniels,

I call you Mr.because I prefer it over Peter

And you have never noticed that your "preference" is at odds with
every other user of Usenet?

--
Greg Maxey

See my web sitehttp://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.