Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Default Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh

Your points are too generic and obviously come from someone who hasn't
even tried to understand how Word works. Combined with the attitude you
came in here, I don't think that many people here are going to be
extremely willing to refute every single detailed point. Come back with
a different name and an attitude that searches for help on how to do
things instead of blasting Word, and you'll find a more receptive
audience.

"Word Hater" wrote in message
:

No, you've completed avoided my points and repeated what you said in the
first place. What about when it changed my heading numbering when I switched
applications? What about it being very un-intuitive at times? These are the
points Im trying to make.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Yes: invest time to learn a bit more about indentation you would understand
why it is doing what it is doing.

"Word Hater" wrote in message
And my other points.....do you have a response to them?

"Jezebel" wrote:

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as bitter but I am. Maybe if I invested
time
to learn a bit more about indentation I would understand why it is
doing
what
it is doing.

You said it.