Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Parag Vidhate

Default About Macro Security

Hi,

I want to release a document throughout the intranet. This Document contains
Macro. On some machines Macro Security of Office Applications is kept High.

Though, I am using Certificate with the document, some people just are
unware of the concept of Macro Document Certification. So they do not bother
to install macro certificate or to use the Macro Automation.

I want each user of the document, to use the macro autoamtion embedded in
the document, making him unaware of the fact that the Office Document
contains Macro.

In short, I want to tresspass the Macro Security concept for a document on
all machines connected to intranet.

Is there any solution.
Does third party legal certification for Office Documents, saves purpose of
Macro utilization in Office Application