Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Smart Tag has spelling error in my name. How do I correct?

Hi Tony,

I have Tony Jollans as my User Name and as an AutoText entry (although I
don't remember setting it) but if I change my user name - and reboot to be
sure - I don't get my new user name as an AutoText or offered as one or
automatically corrected in any way. Am I missing a trick? Word 2000 on Win
2000.

I *think* (no guarantees) that this is an entry Word creates the first time
you start a new installation and are prompted for the user name and
initials. (Probably one of the reasons you get prompted to save Normal.dot
the first time Word is started, too.)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org