Herb Tyson [MVP]

You need to enclose the macro's "guts" inside a control structure of some
kind. A For/Next loop can perform an action any number of times you specify.
Or, if there is a condition you can detect that tells you when to stop, you
can use a While/Wend combination... or perhaps something different would be
more appropriate. Check in one of the VBA newsgroups for more specific help.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Mark @ ICM" Mark @ wrote in message
I have a 10,000 page Word document and I need to print only specific pages.
I have recorded a macro to find and print the correct pages, but now I
need a
way to repeat this macro 1,000 or so times. I am not a programmer.