Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
F6070

Default is there a template for writing checks on preprinted bank chec

and the Question is in the Subject statement. Ïs there a word template or
excel template for writing checks on preprinted bank checks?

"Jezebel" wrote:

And the question is...?

"F6070" wrote in message
I am working with a group that has a one time task of issueing about 1200
checks each with the same date and amount. We have each of the reciepants
names and addresses in an excel spreadsheet and would like to print the
checks by computer on computer checks ordered from our bank and supplied
by
Davis and Henderson a leading check printer in Canada. We would need to
print
on the check is specific locations the date, amount and persons name and
address. This needs to be exact so that the return address on the check
and
the persons name and address printed on the check would show through
standard
windowed envelopes. We intend to use checks that are 3 parts (part 1
check,
part 2 stub and part 3 stub) on each single sheet of check stock. Our
intent
is to also print a standard note on the part 2 and part 3 stub. We do not
have a need to print any deductions etc. on the stub