Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Linda - Trainer Linda - Trainer is offline

Default How do I get rid of the "same as previous" in a header

In Word 2003 you need to click the "Link to Previous" Icon on Headers/Footers
toolbar (to turn it off) and vice versa. The "Same as Previous" words only
appears in the Header/footer when this button is "active". Click the Link to
Previous and it turns it off. Good Luck. Linda Shill

"Mark" wrote:

All of the suggestions require a button on the header/footer tool bar that
says "same as previous". I have no such button. I am using Word 2003.
Every time I change a portion of a header, it changes on a number of pages.
I want separate headers for each page.