Jay Freedman

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:31:38 +1030, "Hector"
wrote:

I am using MS Word 2000, Windows XP Home and a Canon i850 printer. Whenever
I create a mail merge document for printing mailing labels, I am not able to
print selected pages. I can print using the "all pages" or "current page"
options, but if I select a particular page range to print, nothing happens.
I have no trouble with other Word documents which have been created as
normal documents, only with documents which are created as Mail Merge
documents. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Hi Hector,

A mail merge creates a document in which each page is a separate
section, and page numbering is restarted so that every page is
numbered 1. If you want to print the third page, you have to tell Word
to print section 3, so put s3 in the Pages box of the Print dialog.

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...leSections.htm for
more info.

--
Regards,