Daniel Ezell

Default Indexing Comments

I am a member of a large research team that will produce 2000 pages of
interviews in Word (v2000-v2003) this summer. The simplest method to
make certain each researcher follows tagging protocol is macro buttons
in the toolbar commenting selected text with standard research tags. I
have read "May I Make a Comment Parts I and II" at: http://msdn.
microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_2003_ta/html/
odc_landword00_ta.asp with a little understanding.

Now that you know how much I know, I want to know the following:
Can I create an index of comments with page numbers from a master
document of all 198 interview documents? Do you advise another method?