WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Hidden text in a table

Hi Mike,

It sounds like you're encountering hidden text in a table cell that extends beyond the visible area of the cell. This can happen if the text is too long to fit within the cell and the cell is not set to wrap text automatically.

To fix this issue, you can adjust the cell properties to allow text to wrap automatically. Here's how:
  1. Select the table cell containing the hidden text.
  2. Right-click on the cell and select "Table Properties" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the Table Properties dialog box, select the "Cell" tab.
  4. Under the "Options" section, check the box next to "Wrap text" to allow the text to wrap automatically within the cell.
  5. Click "OK" to save the changes.

Once you've enabled text wrapping, you should be able to see all of the text within the cell without having to tweak the formatting or delete unnecessary wording.

PHP Code:
//No macro or Visual Basic code found