Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default how to change color of wavy red spell check lines

Thanks, Jay,

I wonder why they broke it in the first place (or have they fixed a bug it
previously relied on?). Is it documented anywhere?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
For Word 2007 the article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925597 explains
what to do in the registry.

It seems to me it would have been friendlier to make sure the support
template's macro got updated, but I'm just a code monkey. :-)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Tony Jollans wrote:
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/284845

That article is for Word 2002. It still works in Word 2003 - but
doesn't in Word 2007 (although the underlying registry changes should
still have effect)

"parkay96" wrote in message
Currently using Word 2003 SP3.
Wanting to know if able to change color of wavy red line that appears
under
misspelled words?