Dr. Rand

I took your advice and unchecked the box in Tools Options and now it works
fine and I can cut/copy & paste into MS Word .doc files. You are obviously
well-skilled but I am a novice. I would like to try your suggestion to "save
the graphic to file, then import the file" but don't know how or what steps
to do this. If you could tell me that would be wonderful.

Also, although thanks to you I can cut/copy & paste into MS Word, it still
is not letting me cut/copy & paste directly into my SBC Yahoo e-mail. Can you
advise?

THANK YOU so much!

Dr. Rand

"Jezebel" wrote:

The simple answer is you do it in exactly the same way. PowerPoint's Cut and
Paste is the same as Word's. What goes wrong when you try it?

However, you'll get a better end result if you save the graphic to file,
then import the file.

"
om wrote in message
I can cut/copy & paste .jpg files/photos into Power Point and from one

folder
to another easily, but cannot do it into the middle of MS Word text or

into
the body of an e-mail. I have Windows XP, MS Word 2003, Yahoo e-mail.
Please tell me step-by-step.
Thank you.