Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CindyLou CindyLou is offline

Default How to copy all text, form fields and regular text, in protect

Hi Jay,
Thank you very much for responding.........
The reason they need to copy ALL is so that they can paste into a
non-Windows based program.....thanks for working on this.... ;o)
--
Enjoy 2day!!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

CindyLou wrote:
In Word 2003, I have created a form for data entry. After locking the
form for field
protection, my users are unable to Copy the non form field text. How
can they copy an entire paragraph, form fields and non-form fields,
without unprotecting the
document? Please help, this has been driving me crazy!! THANKS MUCH
;o)

They can't. That's what protection does.

Why do they need to copy the non-field part of the document? Why not open a
new document based on the same template?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman