Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott0141 Scott0141 is offline

Default Random cursor

Thanks Doug,

I have been aware of that possibility, so I have been very careful and it
still jumps randomly. I t only happens in Word. It doesn't happen in
Publisher or PowerPoint.
Any ideas?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Are you using notebook with a touchpad that serves as a mouse? If so, you
are probably inadvertently touching the pad.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Scott0141" wrote in message
While typing my cusor is randomly jumping to a different place in the
document. It happens after about every 8-10 words typed. Any ideas?