Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Assign specific text style to table style

Format an "example table" by applying the desired styles to cells (and by
specifying the desired table borders, etc.). Then create an AutoText entry
based on the table. Insert the AutoText each time you want this particular
table formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"erik_gregory" wrote in message
Word 2003, XP.

I've designed a table and saved it as a style. However, I want the table
use a specific text style and I don't seem to be able to do that (the
table
style uses Normal as the default text style). How do I tell the table,
"Hey,
use my Table Text style instead of Normal?"

Thanx for any advice.

Erik