Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StuddyMX StuddyMX is offline

Default Page Numbers Disappear in Print Preview

Thanks for the advice guys.

I think this issue might have arisen from a lack of driver support, which
could have then resulted in the footer (margin) appearing outside of the
printable area.

How can I adjust the 'top' footer margin in Word 2007?

--
StuddyMX

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The issue is almost certainly that at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

StuddyMX wrote:
Hi All,

I was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me around an issue
I am currently facing with Word 2007...

I have a multiple page document, to which I have added page numbers -
all appears fine at this point. However, when I go to print preview
the page numbers disappear (they also don't appear when printing the
document)!?!

Any advice would be greatly received and appreciated.

Many thanks