Alpine Tom

Default Word User Network Problem

Ok the problem im having is quiet strange.

On our network we have one user that when she tries to use Microsoft word it
will freeze and make the computer really slow, under the processes
WINWORD.EXE is using 99% of the CPU and continues to until word is closed,
making word unusable.

I have found that only using MS word will cause this problem and that this
only happens to one user. The problem occurs no matter what computer the user
logs onto in the organistation. When i log onto the computer, using my user
name word work fine. when she logs onto any pc under her user account it has
this problem.

I cannot find any help on this problem on the web any help will be greatly
apreciated.