Beth Melton

What version of Word are you using and which patches do you have
installed? (Take a look under Help/About).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

""Alpine" Tom" wrote in message
Ok the problem im having is quiet strange.

On our network we have one user that when she tries to use Microsoft
word it
will freeze and make the computer really slow, under the processes
WINWORD.EXE is using 99% of the CPU and continues to until word is
closed,
making word unusable.

I have found that only using MS word will cause this problem and
that this
only happens to one user. The problem occurs no matter what computer
the user
logs onto in the organistation. When i log onto the computer, using
my user
name word work fine. when she logs onto any pc under her user
account it has
this problem.

I cannot find any help on this problem on the web any help will be
greatly
apreciated.