Graham Mayor

A few years ago, they would have been burned at the stake

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote:
Mary Sauer (Publisher MVP) has a similar ability. She can read a post
that seems to give you absolutely no clue what they are talking about
and she nails it.

These women are a definite credit to the MVP program!

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Pat

Suzanne often manages to read a convoluted post and extract the right
question in order to give the correct answer. It has to be some sixth
sense!

Terry Farrell

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
Good Pickup Suzanne!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Frustrated" wrote in
message ...
Somehow, I changed the format of the WORD page and I want to get
it back to normal. I am challenged when it comes to working with
WORD, but it is frustrating to have this problem and not be able
to figure it out. Please
explain how to get the original format back.