Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I get a free download of MS Word if there is such a thing

You may find a web site that 'offers' such a deal, but you're asking for
trouble if you take advantage of it. None of the current Office software is
legally available for download, other than the 30-day trial version
mentioned by Jay.

If you insist on something 'free', look into OpenOffice among others - just
understand that "you get what you pay for".

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"ilovebuffy2" wrote in message
news
How do I get a free download of the latest version of MS Word?