Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do i get job title information to display in mail merge?

At what point is the label document blank?
If at the start - table show gridlines will help
Or is this after you have added your fields and propagated the labels?
Or later having merged to a new document?
Follow the instructions and let me know where it goes wrong.

SharonF wrote:
Graham, thanks for setting up such a great web site to help us
through the challenges of Mail Merge. After following your
instructions for creating mailing labels, I end up with a blank label
document. Why are the selected addresses not appearing?

Many thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Forget the addressblock field and start the merge from Outlook -
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
Insert the individual fields you require.

Ldydi525 wrote:
I am trying to get the job title information from the outlook to
dispaly in my letters when I merge. I already went into the match
field section made the changes but it still does not display. i
selected more item and use the address fields and selected job title
in my contact address book there is info but in the mail merge is
blank no info please help