Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default [Word 2007]TOC items are outlined with frames after saving docs as

Word 97-2003 don't have the ability to save as PDF. That ability would come
only if one had installed Adobe Acrobat (or some other 3rd party program
that provides the capability), and the options you have would depend on
which one you'd installed..

In Word 2007, in the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog, click the Option button.
I don't see anything there about disabling frames. However... it's possible
that one of the options shown will prevent what you're seeing.

Having said that, however... I just created a document containing a table of
contents, and saved it to a PDF using Office 2007's plug-in. I then opened
the file in Foxit, and I don't see anything like what you're talking about.
The TOC looks just fine. I'm using the plug-in's default options.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Olga" wrote in message
When I save a document as PDF (using SaveAsPDFandXPS plugin), I have these
frames around every item of the TOC. This is reproduced only in Acrobat
Reader 5 and Foxit Reader. In Acrobat Reader 7 everything is fine.

I heard in MS Word '97-2003 there was a check box disabling the frames in
TOC -- is there anything like that in Word 2007?