nad

I do have my contacts in Outlook, but outlook is not my default email. I use
MSN Web email.
Thanks for the help.

"Mary" wrote:

You must set up your Contacts in Outlook (not Express) to use this feature.
"nad" wrote:

I am unable to insert any addresses from Outlook 2003 into word, when using
envelopes/labels. Outlook is not my default mail client, MSN is.
2 messages appear:
1-" Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can't
fulfill the messaging request.Please run MS Office outlook and set it as
default mail client."
2." Logon failed,you must log on to microsoft exchange to access address
book".
I am using one computer .My computer does have Works Suite , but i do not
use it.
Thanks for your help/suggestions.