Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Captions in cross references not displayed

If the caption is in a text box, Word will not see it for purposes of
cross-referencing or listing it in a Table of Figures. Either make the
caption inline or change the text box to a frame.

"Jan Kratochvil" wrote in message
I edit the large document with captions.
My problem is that I do not see the certain caption name by the cross