WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: What combination of colors will produce gold type?

To produce gold type, you can try using a combination of yellow and brown or yellow and orange. Here are the steps you can follow in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new Word document and type the text you want to appear in gold.
  2. Highlight the text and click on the "Font Color" button in the "Font" section of the Home tab.
  3. Click on "More Colors" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Colors" tab, select "RGB" from the drop-down menu.
  5. In the "Red" field, enter "255". In the "Green" field, enter "215". In the "Blue" field, enter "0". This will give you a bright yellow color.
  6. Click "OK" to close the "Colors" window.
  7. Next, click on the "Text Effects" button in the "Font" section of the Home tab.
  8. Select "Outline" from the drop-down menu.
  9. In the "Outline" menu, select "Solid line" and choose a brown or orange color for the outline. You can experiment with different shades to get the desired gold effect.
  10. Adjust the thickness of the outline to your liking.
  11. Click "OK" to apply the outline.
  12. Your text should now appear in gold!

Note that the final result may vary depending on your printer and the paper you use. It's always a good idea to do a test print before printing a large batch of invitations.