Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Printing Individual Documents

When you execute a merge to a new document, a separate Section is created in
that document for each record in the data source. Therefore as well as
specifying the page number, you must also specify the Section number of the
pages that you want to print using the notation p#s#. If there is only a
single page for each record, then you can just specify the numbers of the
sections that you want to print - s1 - s3, s6, s9

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kevin" wrote in message
I cannot print the individual pages after I merge them into another
docuement
that allows me to edit the individual records. I put in the selection of
pages (1-2, 3, 6, 9), but it starts to print the entire merge. How can I
print only a selection of pages?