GMed

Default How to choose your own record deliminators in mail merge?

I have a word document with names and addresses. I want to merge it into
mailing labels. When it comes to choosing deliminators for the fields &
records, you are given choices in a drop down list. However, the way the
file was typed I have a (enter) at the end of my fields and two (enters) at
the end of a record. Mail merge does not have a double (enter) as a
deliminator to choose, but it also does not let you choose your own. There
must be a way around this I think, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?
Thanks!