Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martin P

Default Reveal codes in a word document

The following tip that is given by Word might be helpful: Place the insertion
point to the right of the character, and then press ALT+X. The character is
replaced by its character code. Press ALT+X again to switch back to the
character.

"FUN101" wrote:

I have codes that are embedded in my word document. It was previously a word
perfect document. The codes deal with the spell check, various font changes
that were previously done, etc...
How can I see these codes in a word document like I was able to in a word
perfect document (reveal codes)? HELP!!!