juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
There's no way to see from that what you've done -- but clearly because the
lower left one is indented, there isn't room for another one beside it --
but why not simply make a Table with four cells that fills the page?

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, juntjoo wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yakfz83l

that's the file. for some reason the yellow table is pushed into a new
page which I don't want. I just want the four on one page but don't
understand what's getting in the way.
Thanks. what do you mean by "indented" not allowing room next to it?

I actually started out with one table of four cells actually, but I needed more control over each cell as when printing four postcards, the point of all this, the interior alignment combine with differing page margins(top left cell has upper left margins while lower right has lower right ones) results in slightly different ultimate margins for each card. So I'm trying to gain control of each cell individually to move them separately as needed.

And I actually got an Avery template which uses four separate tables, but it confused me so I'm just starting from scratch with the objective to learn how Word works with tables in general as they're always causing me problems