Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
faerie_bel faerie_bel is offline

Default Section breaks and page orientation issues

Please disregard - I re-posted my question above.

"faerie_bel" wrote:

I am using Word 2003. I have a document that switches from a landscape page
layout into a portrait layout. The 1st page of my portrait layout section
seems to be printing in landscape. The pages following it are printing
correctly. I have no section break in this 1st page - only a column break.

Can someone help me with this? When I use Print Preview or view it in Layout
View, the document appears perfect. Is this perhaps an issue with my printer?
Thanks in advance...