Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I install an existing word 2003 template in 2007

Look at the current setting for template locations. Word Options | Advanced
| File Locations button at the bottom of the long dialog and note the User
Template location. Add your templates to that location. Or as Graham has
indicated, you can make this any location you want though by editing it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"IreneS" wrote in message
news
I need to install existing templates from word 2003. I can add them under
templates recently used, and I can select them under change styles, but
their
particular formatting doesn't appear on the ribbon. I run XP but no Save
In
Trusted Templates choice appears under Save As - as per help directions.
Tearing hair out.