Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gdrunner gdrunner is offline

Default How Many Degrees?

She is getting the message when she updates autonumbering.

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

Does it happen when you run Word in safe mode? If so, try disabling the
different add-ins you are running to see if that fixes things.

Yves

"gdrunner" wrote in message
The Dialog Box says Microsoft Office Word and it just says "How many
degrees?"

We use Trend Micro protection here at the office.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

If that is the exact message, she has some sort of a virus or malware. Is
her system protected by a current antivirus program?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gdrunner" wrote in message
I have a user in a document who is getting a random popup that asks "How
many
degrees" occasionally when she saves or makes some changes. We are not
sure
why she is getting this message.

We are using Word 2003 and Windows XP.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.