Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default keeping revision marks when pasting text into new document

This article tells you how to do what you want:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

See below the heading "How to copy text containing tracked changes" near the
end of the article.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"fed gov dot faa worker in seattle" wrote:

I would like to paste some text from an existing document into another
document. when I do all of the existing revisions get accepted during the
paste. I want to keep all of the revisions and who made what changes in
the pasted text. Is there a way to keep all the revision history when
pasting text into another document?