Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joe

Default Rounding merged figures

Hi

i am trying to merge some formula results from excel into word. I have
rounded the formula result in excel to two decimal places (using the
=Round(**,2)) but when i merge the data accros to word it puts all the
decimal places back.
I then tried copying the resuls into another cell (using paste special) and
merging that field but i got the same result.

I am using word2003 to do this.

I have just tried the same thing on word2000 and i get the results i need,
but i need to get it working in word 2003 - has any body got any ideas

thanks
--
Cheers