Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Converting WordPerfect Documents to be read by Microsoft Works

Okie dokie

Good luck on your search

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Polly" wrote in message
Thanks for the offer JoAnn... I may take you up on it but right now I seem
have lost the docs I'm concerned w/converting... Will get in touch w/you
when
I find them to see if you're still available to help

Thanks

Polly

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I'm not terribly busy right now. If you'd like to forward those WP docs
me, I'll save them as a Works 7.0 file for you. I can;'t guarantee the
loss
of any formatting or fonts but it's as good an offer as I can make.

If you want to accept my offer, send the files to jl dot paules at gmail
dot
com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Since this NG is for Word, not WordPerfect or Works, your question is
off-topic here.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Polly" wrote in message
I have rec'd documents that were written in WordPerfect. My Windows
XP
system uses Microsoft Works word processing software. How do I
convert
the
WordPerfect documents so I can read them in my system...?

Thanks