Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hans hans is offline

Default Restoring Styles to Default Settings

Is there a way to restore individual styles to their default settings in Word
2003? I've got a bunch of styles that have been changed and would like to
strip out those changes and start anew.

I tried importing "fresh" styles from the Normal.dot into the template I'm
working on, but for some reason the Organizer lists only a few of the styles
in the Normal template.

Also, is there a better way to access this Discussion Group than via MS's
website? I seem to recall having done this at some point but have lost the
instructions.

Thanks...