Shrikant

Default Microsoft should respond to all the suggestions

Microsoft should respond to all the suggestions. It will go a long way in
creating a goodwill and supprt base amonst the users. It should not be much
of a strain on MS time resources. The trade off is immense. At present MS
responds to only popular suggestions and questioins. I hardly see any
response of MS to the questions and suggestions posted by the users. It looks
that after hosting this group, MS is doing nothing.

Think seriously of my suggestion. When a user gets a response from MS about
his question or the suggestion, he generates a silent feeling of 'thank you'
towards MS and it goes a long way in increasing general 'well ness feeling'
in favour of MS.

Note : MS need not respond to questions which have been sufficiently
answered by other users. Only those 'orphans' which have gone unattended
should be attended by MS. There are many such cases.

I hope at least I get a response from MS to this suggestion.
--
Shrikant

click "I Agree" in the message pane.