Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rene Rene is offline

Default Print page numbers with 'selection'?

We have a large document, 280 pages, and have numbered 40+ different sections
with a unique numbering system (M1-1, M1-40, M2-1, M2-2 etc.) for the first
draft. Therefore, I can't choose a page range because of the numbering
system when I want to print a single section that might be 40 pages. Any
ideas on this?

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

You still can't do it. If you want page number you must print a range of
pages, not a selection.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Rene" wrote in message
How do I get the page numbers to print in MS Word 2003 when I choose a
selection of consecutive pages to print?