Tecsi

Default Find AND Display Multiple Instances

I am using Word as a mega-bucket for all my notes. Related notes are
scattered all over this document. I want to be able to find all instances
of a text string, and display all these (and the sentence/paragraph they are
in) in one place--probably a scrollable window so I can quickly find the
relevant "note".

The current Find All is way too tedious to do this as I can only see one
instance at a time.

Ideally, I would like the instances appearing in the separate window to
hyperlink to their source location, so I can quickly see AND get to the
relevant note.

Is there something that does this, or something close?

Thanks
Tecsi