Greg R

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:37:19 -0600, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
wrote:

No. Stay away from it as it may be a pirated version.

Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)
http://www.microsoft.com/products/in...f7234&type=ovr

($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (excellent value)

How could it be a pirated version from a computer place? They said the
got it from Microsoft. The company fixes alot of business computers,
so I would say it is reputable.

I called it Microsoft word. That was a mistake, I meant to say
Microsoft works suite. Which includes word plus works and other
stuff.

So my question should of been. Does or did Microsoft sell a
Microsoft Works suite in a jewel case? Maybe a msft can answer that.

Greg R