And you can get it from Amazon (with free shipping) for even less. After the
rebate it comes to about $70.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote in message
No. Stay away from it as it may be a pirated version.

Microsoft Works Suite 2005 (also includes Microsoft Word)

http://www.microsoft.com/products/in...f7234&type=ovr

($99.95 - $20.00 rebate = $79.95) (excellent value)

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!