Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Print preview

In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Layout tab | Vertical
alignment: Top | Apply to: Whole document | OK.

Darren wrote:

While composing a document in "Normal View" all the spacing between the lines
is proper and justified correctly. However, in the "print preview" it shows
excessive spacing between the lines (if I type 2 lines there can be 2 inches
of space between them) and it will print this way. However, if I fill up the
page with text it will print with the proper spacing.

Help me!