Jay Freedman

OK, for once the picture helps to clarify what you're asking.

The comment balloon contains things in two different styles. The word
"Comment" and your initials are in Balloon Text style (which it shares with
the first part of any Track Changes balloon you might also have). The part
of the comment that you type will be in Comment Text style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Colonel Blip wrote:
Hello, Jay!
You wrote on Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:58:42 -0400:

This sounds logical and easy, but... I can not make any of the comment
styles change my style box or size or color or font. Here is the
current view I'm trying to change, FWIW.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:25:02 -0500, "Colonel Blip"
wrote:

Modify the style named Comment Text.